Netlify Build Plugins are a way to extend the CI capabilities of the Netlify site building process.
After activating the build beta for a given site, you can iterate and work on the build process local or in the Netlify dashboard. See instructions below.
1. Running Netlify Build Locally
Install the latest version with the
npm install -g netlify-cli command in your terminal
Then you can run the
netlify build CLI command to run the build process locally.
2. Running Netlify Build in your Netlify Account
To run the new build flow inside a live Netlify site, login to the beta portal and activate the site you’d like to enable for beta builds.
After your site has been activated you can trigger a new build in the deployments page and see the Netlify Build beta in your deploy logs.
- Video about Netlify build and Slides
- Github Repo for issues, feedback, and feature requests
- How to build your first plugin
- Additional examples
- Community plugins
Please reach out if you have any questions!