“Another site is already using this domain” error trying to set custom domain “chestnutfeedery.com” on site “friendly-euclid-4eb45c”
Here is what happened.
- I created a site on Netlify after logging in with Github using a current email address.
- I deleted the email address that was linked to the Github account. (Trying to save $5/month on my billing)
- I tried to log in to Netlify via Github and Github locked me out unless I could verify my email address (which I had deleted)
- I created a new account on Netlify and tried to put the website up again. Now the old login is in control of the chestnutfeedery.com domain and I don’t know how to get control again.
- The domain is parked at Namecheap so I can do whatever I need to to get my site under my control again.