Getting 404 with form submission with angular

Hello,

I’m new to netlify and I’m trying to use the netlify forms with angular …
I have the form created at my dashboard but when I’m trying to submit the form it gave a 404 error
site name: https://lucid-lamarr-8bd6d6.netlify.app/
Error message:

Code:
Index.html

<form name=”contact” netlify netlify-honeypot=”bot-field” method="POST" hidden>   
        <input type=”text” name=”name” />
        <input type=”email” name=”email” />
        <input type="text" name="subject" />
        <textarea name=”message”></textarea>
      </form>

component.html
<form [formGroup]=“contact” name=“contact” netlify-honeypot=”bot-field” >

Your Name:

Your Email:

Your subject: <input type=“text” formControlName="subject"name=“subject” />

<button class=“btn btn-outline-primary” type=“submit” (click)=“submitForm()”>Send

component.ts submitForm() { debugger; const body = new HttpParams() .set('form-name', 'contact') //this is very important the name in the index.html .append('name', this.contact.value.name) .append('email', this.contact.value.email) .append('subject', this.contact.value.subject) .append('message', this.contact.value.message) this.http.post('/', body.toString(), { headers: { 'Content-Type': 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded' } // ,responseType: 'text' }).subscribe( res => {} ); }

Thanks in advance

Hiya! Have you seen this post? It tells you exactly how to debug this situation :slight_smile:

yes, I took a look at this article but still, it doesn’t work.
Therefore I posted the question maybe I missed something.

Hi, @abeerIbrahim. It looks like that site has been deleted. We are happy to troubleshoot but we need the following details to help us to do so:

1. The URL for your live form as you want visitors to use it
  2. The URL of your deployed html form (in case you have a javascript form, we need to literally be linked to the html version you’ve deployed as mentioned above - look for “pure javascript”)
  3. The form name that you’ve set and that shows in our UI
  4. Any errors or logs from the Netlify build logs, dashboard or browser developer console
  5. Description of anything you have tried that did or didn’t help or make things better/worse

Would you please send us as much of that information as possible? If so, we will be here and ready to assist with troubleshooting.