I’m starting work with Netlify functions, I have a branch deploy for development that I’m testing this feature, and I have the following problem.
I deploy in diferents time of the day my changes, IE.
- at the mornig the version with
- at the afternoon the version with
- and finally the version with
When I call the function, and see the Function Log to see my console.log’s the prints, and it’s seem the function call diferents builds (I think), IE.
- Call the function and print the console.log with the “final version!”. All ok
- Call the function again and print the console.log with the message “version 2”. Mmm it looks the message came from the second deploy
- Call the function again and print the console.log correct (“final version!”)
- And so on, the console.log’s are random