Form submissions stopped having a date

Dear Netlify Community, I hope you are able to help!

I have been using my Netlify forms for two years now and they worked fine until this week. Nothing changed in my source code and I updated all packages and set a node environment variable in Netlify, hoping that this might fix it but it still isn’t working.

The problem is the following:

• My form submissions are coming through, even via email notifications, but stopped having a date and time.

Build is working fine, and the submissions have status code 200 and “Netlify” as their server in my dev tools when testing it live. They seem to kinda work because all the information is there and inside my emails, but not appearing inside the Netlify UI.

Any idea on how to fix this? Is this problem maybe not on my end? Been looking through the forums and couldn’t find a similar problem.

Hey @millymilly,

A quick sanity check – are you sure that these aren’t spam submissions? https://app.netlify.com/sites/cosee-v2/forms/5c93b246d2e6f90008f9c63c?filter=spam

Hi @Pieparker, thanks so much for the quick reply. I checked my spam folders again in my Netlify UI – unfortunately, they aren’t there. Until yesterday, submissions seemed to be working, but as of today, none are coming in except via email notification and the Zapier API I am using as a Slack integration.

They are being recognized and have the status code 200, but won’t appear in my Netlify dashboard except for the text that there was a new submission recently.

Double checked my code and the provided troubleshooting tips, everything is as it should be.

Is there maybe some kind of delay, could it be that they take some time today to appear? It’s really strange.

Again, thank you so much.

It’s me again. I edited my post!

I found my submissions BUT :frowning: I couldn’t find them at first because they stopped having a date attached to them. Without a date, they (logically) won’t appear at the top of the list and that is why I haven’t found them.

I attached a screenshot.

The test submissions are from today and are on page 3 of my verified submission list instead on being at the top of page 1.

hey @millymilly - thanks for that extra information. This is very odd.

I’m glad you found your submissions - we will take a look at this, but it may take a few days for us to get back to you. Hang tight.

1 Like

@perry Thank you so much for your quick response and your hard work, it is really appreciated! Will check the thread from time to time to see if there is anything new. :slight_smile:

millymilly, we think we have rolled out a fix for this today. can you confirm this is resolved or are you still seeing the problem?

1 Like

Thank you, it’s fixed! The dates are back. Wishing you all a happy week!

Really great support from you guys, Netlify is awesome.

1 Like

great! glad we could help, and good to hear Netlify is working for you!