Form not showing up in dashboard

Hi, This is the second site I create using React + netlify forms. The first one worked right away. It is a great addon to the platform. This second website I cant seem to find the problem. The form has the data-netlify, hidden input form-name, every input has a name, hidden honey bot field, valid html, using POST.

• https://www.graphqlscalars.com/
    <form class="modal-form" name="new_package" method="post" action="/thanks" data-netlify="true" data-netlify-honeypot="bot-field"><input type="hidden" name="form-name" value="new_package"><p style="display: none;"><label>Don’t fill this out if you're human: <input name="bot-field"></label></p><input type="text" name="name" placeholder="Enter the name of the package..." required="" class="modal-form-input"><input type="url" name="url" placeholder="Enter the url..." required="" class="modal-form-input"><input type="text" name="scalars" placeholder="Enter the scalars as comma separated values (JSON, Date, etc)..." class="modal-form-input"><input type="text" name="language" placeholder="Enter the language (javascript, java, php, etc)..." class="modal-form-input"><button class="modal-form-submit-button" type="submit" title="Submit new package">Submit</button></form>
  • The form name: new_package
  • No errors on console, build or dashboars
  • I’ve added/removed the hidden bot. Tested with different content being sent over, changed the form name.

Please advise and thank you for such great feature

Hi @sesteva, have you taken a look at this post about debugging your form? It seems like your form is rendered using javascript, so you’ll need to make sure you create an hidden HTML version of that form for our system to be able to create a form definition for it. The link I mentioned will have more information.