Form entries not collected

I have a contact form setup and the form name is present in Netlify admin > Forms. Form entries are not being saved.

form name is contact_form

This is a Gatsby site and I would appreciate any help you can provide.

Hiya, sorry you are having trouble getting your forms to work.

This Common Issue is the first port of call to debug any forms issues.

We also recommend trying to search the forums or look at topics tagged Netlify forms if you haven’t already - it’s likely your question was already asked by someone else!

If you are still having problems, please provide more information such as what you have already tried, and a link to your live form. :slight_smile:

thanks for the link. I read through the common issues again and can’t identify the problem. The form is recognized in the backend and entries appear to be collected correctly from front end. They are not saved.

live form is here: https://ecomloop.netlify.com/contact/

hey @ecomloop,

I am seeing this in the developer console when i pull up your site:

is it possible that these js errors are causing the problem? Here are a few more guides you might take a look at:

I addressed the error and have taken another look at the form rendering. From what I understand, the HTML form is generated automatically by Gatsby so this should be all set.

I tested another submission and haven’t been able to get any submissions yet.

hmm, odd.

Another sanity check: are the entries you are using to test your form likely to get identified as spam, such as “test@test.com” and so on?

We do have spam filtering in place, so, anything that looks like a dummy-entry is not going to make it through.