Finding out which site is using up bandwidth

Hi Yosept, thanks for getting in touch.

We have sent you an email to the email address associated with your Netlify account, and we’ll communicate with you through that email to continue resolving this issue.
(Please note that for security reasons, we will not contact you at email addresses not listed in your Netlify account.)

Also, please let us know with a reply here if you don’t receive a message from us.

hi, can you check my account tiep@cytimy.com and please share me with one site going to use most bandwidth? thanks

Sure, it’s gaiuc.com by a longshot. Here are your top 3 bandwidth users in Gigabytes over the past month:

1 Like

Hi there,

I also run into the issue that it eats up my bandwidth incredibly fast. Even though I have just deleted a bunch of pages.
Could you also provide me with a breakdown?

Cheers, Björn

can you tell us the team name or some other identifying information, please? thanks.

Sorry, I thought you can see it from my profile. The team is called penguindigital

hi there,

these are the top three sites of yours in the past month:

Hey there @perry, would love to see how much bandwidths my sites are using. Team name is asteam. Thanks

hi there,

this is the information we have:

1 Like

Hi @perry

I got a notification for over 50GB as well for the period starting 28 Feb (so 50GB in 8 days…?). My team name is keats. Thanks.

hi there,

here is what our records show for the time period from feb 27-today (march 11)

Hi @perry

Could you let me know what mine is. It just went ridiculously up the past couple of days. My team name is IAAD. Thanks

hey there IAAD,

we’re having a little trouble locating the right info for your team in our system. could you tell me the netlify site name or API ID (safe to share) of one of the sites you own that are in that team? thanks!

Yes sure Here is one
Site name: trusting-villani-9b07b8
API ID: 77e9aea5-f6b2-4f53-b1b1-9feeb13029f2

Hi @IAAD,

Here are the top 15 records for your account:

1 Like

Hi @perry we have used alot… of bandwidth would be great to see the breakdown of whats causing it

Hi, @dospore. I’ve created a helpdesk ticket to follow-up with you about the bandwidth charges. However, if you don’t see an email about ticket # 69889, please let us know here. Otherwise, we will follow-up with you soon via the helpdesk.

1 Like

I would also like to know how much bandwidth any site has used in a given period. Is posting here the correct way to request support, or to upvote the feature request?

Yeah, it’s the correct way. Thank you for the upvote.

Individual site bandwidth would be super helpful for me.