Failed to execute 'appendChild' on 'Node': This node type does not support this method

hi I tried to add a netlify form in my blog but it seems not working
<form name="contact" method="POST" action="/" data-netlify="true"> ...... </ form>
when I fill some data to the input, I got no submitted values but I have this error
Failed to execute 'appendChild' on 'Node': This node type does not support this method.
can any advice?

Hi, @ijelliti, and welcome to the Netlify community site.

This Support Guide is the first port of call to debug any forms issues. There are also many other Support Guides for forms - you can find them here: #Netlify-support:support-guides

We also recommend trying to search the forums or look at topics tagged Netlify forms if you haven’t already - it’s likely your question was already asked by someone else!

If you are still having problems, please provide more information such as what you have already tried, and a link to your live form. :slight_smile:

Hi

It might be a bit late for you, but I fixed this error by adding myself the hidden input described in the doc

<input type="hidden" name="form-name" value="contact">

Hello, I added this field but still got this error. Read somewhere that it can be due to SSR set to ‘true’.
Any other fixes that might work here?

Please don’t the same issue on multiple thread @alexandruana

I have replied on the thread you created Netlify Form: DOMException: Failed to execute 'appendChild' on 'Node'