I’ve been getting these errors quite frequently recently and I’m not sure how to debug it.
3:42:22 PM: Build ready to start 3:42:23 PM: build-image version: 8e315e54bc4032a32e73290be556cde4f8348c12 3:42:23 PM: build-image tag: v2.8.2 3:42:23 PM: buildbot version: b925d11411cabfe7b120501027bd0e96dbc28dde 3:42:24 PM: Fetching cached dependencies 3:42:24 PM: Starting to download cache of 159.5MB 3:42:24 PM: Finished downloading cache in 597.125637ms 3:42:24 PM: Starting to extract cache 3:42:30 PM: Finished extracting cache in 6.207646194s 3:42:30 PM: Finished fetching cache in 6.915241458s 3:42:30 PM: Starting to prepare the repo for build 3:42:31 PM: Preparing Git Reference pull/585/head 3:42:32 PM: failed during stage 'preparing repo': exit status 1 3:42:32 PM: Failing build: Failed to prepare repo 3:42:33 PM: Finished processing build request in 9.171500212s
- There’s been no change to site configuration on Netlify.
- There’s been no change to Netlify integration with GitHub.
- Relinking the project from Netlify has no effect.
- I do not use Git LFS or Netlify Large Media
- I do not use Netlify functions
- I can successfully run a deploy via the
"Clear cache and deploy site"functionality, but any automatic deploy seems to fail.
- The same branch/pull request can succeed one day but fail the next.
These failures are becoming quite frequent and impossible to debug.
Please let me know what additional information I can provide to fix this issue.