Execution timed out after 15m0s, need advice to deploy my site

I need the advice to debug deploy Netlify App

I am trying from yesterday but unable to deploy it and don’t understand the reason as it successfully builds locally in less than15 mins. I am testing your service for the first time, I would appreciate if your team can help me fix this issue.

Thanks!

I’m not as familiar with Gatsby but just by reading through your log files it appears that a large portion of your build process requires generating assets from scratch as well as downloading binaries from source.

Support will probably have a better answer for why your build times are so long but my best guess is because a lot of compute-heavy commands need to run before the site is actually built and ready to go. One way to cut down on your build times would be to minimize the amount of operations done during a deploy and have the majority of the heavy lifting done before deployment so Netlifys build image doesn’t have to build your site from scratch for every deploy.

For more information, I recommend checking out this post: [Common Issue] How can I optimize my Netlify build time?

1 Like

That’s a great suggestion @noelforte, thanks so much for chiming in :muscle:

@expatguideturkey.off I left you a note on your other thread (https://answers.netlify.com/t/deploy-failed-the-line-it-points-to-is-a-for-loop/9234/8) and am going to close this one to keep the conversation in one place.