Error when attempting to upgrade to Pro

Hi,
I’m currently on the Starter Plan and am attempting to upgrade to Pro, but receive the following error message:
unable to update subscription: {:code=>53500020, :message=>"This action could not be performed, because you are trying to amend an cancelled subscription."}
I’ve been a Netlify user for a long time and once used a legacy paid plan - could this be the cause of the error?
Advice appreciated - thanks!
Tom

Hi, @tombennet, I’m guessing that is the issue as well. Do you want your team changed to the new Pro plan? If so, I’ll make sure we get that done for you.

We’re sending you an email about this and we’ll follow-up with you there. Please do reply here if you do not receive that email soon.

I have this error too and it’s of importance I can update my account asap.

Hi, @reimertz. and thank you for getting in touch.

We have sent you an email to the email address associated with your Netlify account, and we’ll communicate with you through that email to continue resolving this issue.
(Please note that for security reasons, we will not contact you at email addresses not listed in your Netlify account.)

Also, please let us know with a reply here if you don’t receive a message from us.