Error "A DNS zone for this domain already exists on NS1" error trying to create DNS zone "tibisea.com"

Dear support team. I receive error “A DNS zone for this domain already exists on NS1” error trying to create DNS zone “tibisea.com

I’ve just bought domain tibisea.com (in name.com) and its nameserver is name.com, not NS1.

Could you please, help me to assign my domain to the site?
https://app.netlify.com/sites/tibisea/dns/setup/tibisea.com

Thanks a lot.

I would like to say thank you to Netlify, you help the internet a lot.

NS1 is our domain host, and someone (other than us) has set up a zone there. Perhaps you, in the past, or some hosting provider of yours in the past?

Only one copy of a zone can be set up on their entire service, so it will have to be removed by them so you can re-use it here.

At any rate, they’d have no reason to believe us about it since we aren’t involved with it (yet :)). But you, since you own the domain - you can contact them at support@ns1.com for help in removing it and I think they’ll believe you :slight_smile:

thank you @fool. I’ll try. Actually, I add 2 domains, and all of them have the same problem.

Hi, @lockevn, if there are other questions please ask them anytime.

Also, if NS1 is able to help you resolve this, please feel free follow-up here to let us know. Your experience could help others in a similar situation if they are able to learn what worked for you.

1 Like