Error 404 message after initial successful deployment

Hello all!

I recently deployed my first website through Netlify yesterday and after a short time between connecting my Github repo and going through the process of deployment, the site was up and running quickly! After it deployed, I made a few changes which seemed to update in real time with each new update I made. However, today when I made an update to the HTML and CSS file in the Github repo, I tried visiting the site and this time received an error 404 message. This started around 2:16pm (currently 4:45pm) and hasn’t corrected since. Is it just me being impatient/lacking knowledge (noob) to how this process works or is there a deeper issue causing this outstanding 404 message? I’ve read through the forum on this subject matter and was unable to rectify the issue based on the information I read there. Would anyone happen to know why I’m getting this error?

Site name: epic-tesla-739ec7
URL: apluses.org

Best,
Anthony

Hi there,

Did you see this guide yet? This is the best place to start for “Page Not Found” issues.

If you are still seeing issues after following the troubleshooting steps in this guide, please let us know!