I’m Jen. Maybe you’ve seen me around the forum. Maybe I’ve advised you not to proxy to Netlify before! But we know that people do proxy to us from other CDNs and we want to learn more about why and how. In exchange for sharing, we’ll thank you profusely and take your feedback seriously We may even follow up with you for more information.
How to participate
First, fill out the poll in question 1. Note that you can only vote once, but you may change your vote if you accidentally choose the wrong option.
Then, copy/paste questions 2-4 into a comment and add your responses. If you’d prefer to share your feedback over DM, please note that in a comment or send me a message and I’ll get back to you. Without further ado:
- Who do you proxy to us through?
- Amazon CloudFront
- Other (if other, please let us know which one in the comments)
- What goals do you have that proxying to Netlify helps you accomplish?
- Are you accomplishing what you set out to with this configuration?
- Did you have to configure anything at your other CDN provider in order for proxying to Netlify to work for you?
We look forward to your responses!