Dns_probe_finished_nxdomain

Please i made payment for the above domain, but it is not loading.

Hi, @Iddarams, welcome to our community site. :slight_smile:

We are happy to troubleshoot but we need some more information to do this.

Would you please tell us more about the domain and site in question? What domain name was registered with Netlify?

Also, which Netlify site should this domain name be pointing to? For example, here is a Netlify site with a subdomain at Netlify:

https://example.netlify.com/

​Please let us know if there are other questions for us as well.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for reaching out. The domain I bought through Netlify is papitrends.store. Do i have to set up a site the domain would point to?

Hi, @Iddarams, that is correct. I do show this domain registered using Netlify but I don’t see any sites linked to it.

The domain is working with our DNS service. Here is an example of a DNS query for it (for the name server or NS records):

$ dig papitrends.store NS  +noall +answer

; <<>> DiG 9.10.6 <<>> papitrends.store NS +noall +answer
;; global options: +cmd
papitrends.store.	3599	IN	NS	dns1.p07.nsone.net.
papitrends.store.	3599	IN	NS	dns2.p07.nsone.net.
papitrends.store.	3599	IN	NS	dns3.p07.nsone.net.
papitrends.store.	3599	IN	NS	dns4.p07.nsone.net.

In order for a website to be displayed for that domain name, one must be linked to it first. If you deploy a site at Netlify, you can link the domain name to the site in the site settings at “Site Name” > Settings > Domain management > Custom domains.

There are several different ways to deploy sites at Netlify. There is more information about the ways to deploy here:

If you want to use that domain with a web hosting service other than Netlify, please let us know. You can have direct control of the domain at any time and it can be used with any service, not just Netlify. (Of course, you’re welcome to host both the domain and the site here too.)

If you have other questions about creating at site at Netlify, this domain name, or anything else Netlify related we are happy to answer.