Deploy failed on Netlify with Hugo

Hi everyone,

I just tried deploying, but it instantly failed, and I have no idea why.
I am getting the following errors:

6:39:17 PM: Building sites … ERROR 2020/08/31 16:39:17 render of “section” failed: execute of template failed: template: section/talk.html:5:3: executing “section/talk.html” at <partial “site_head” .>: error calling partial: “/opt/build/repo/themes/academic/layouts/partials/site_head.html:143:56”: execute of template failed: template: partials/site_head.html:143:56: executing “partials/site_head.html” at <resources.Concat>: error calling Concat: resources in Concat must be of the same Media Type, got “text/x-scss” and “text/css”

6:39:17 PM: ERROR 2020/08/31 16:39:17 render of “section” failed: execute of template failed: template: section/post.html:5:3: executing “section/post.html” at <partial “site_head” .>: error calling partial: “/opt/build/repo/themes/academic/layouts/partials/site_head.html:143:56”: execute of template failed: template: partials/site_head.html:143:56: executing “partials/site_head.html” at <resources.Concat>: error calling Concat: resources in Concat must be of the same Media Type, got “text/x-scss” and “text/css”

6:39:17 PM: ERROR 2020/08/31 16:39:17 render of “taxonomy” failed: execute of template failed: template: _default/list.html:5:3: executing “_default/list.html” at <partial “site_head” .>: error calling partial: “/opt/build/repo/themes/academic/layouts/partials/site_head.html:143:56”: execute of template failed: template: partials/site_head.html:143:56: executing “partials/site_head.html” at <resources.Concat>: error calling Concat: resources in Concat must be of the same Media Type, got “text/x-scss” and “text/css”

6:39:17 PM: ERROR 2020/08/31 16:39:17 render of “section” failed: execute of template failed: template: section/publication.html:5:3: executing “section/publication.html” at <partial “site_head” .>: error calling partial: “/opt/build/repo/themes/academic/layouts/partials/site_head.html:143:56”: execute of template failed: template: partials/site_head.html:143:56: executing “partials/site_head.html” at <resources.Concat>: error calling Concat: resources in Concat must be of the same Media Type, got “text/x-scss” and “text/css”

6:39:17 PM: ERROR 2020/08/31 16:39:17 failed to render pages: render of “home” failed: execute of template failed: template: index.html:5:3: executing “index.html” at <partial “site_head” .>: error calling partial: “/opt/build/repo/themes/academic/layouts/partials/site_head.html:143:56”: execute of template failed: template: partials/site_head.html:143:56: executing “partials/site_head.html” at <resources.Concat>: error calling Concat: resources in Concat must be of the same Media Type, got “text/x-scss” and “text/css”

6:39:17 PM: Total in 202 ms

6:39:17 PM: Error: Error building site: TOCSS: failed to transform “main_parsed.scss” (text/x-scss): SCSS processing failed: file “stdin”, line 23, col 15: Invalid CSS after “$sta-primary:”: expected expression (e.g. 1px, bold), was “;”

Full log: https://app.netlify.com/sites/karendemeyst/deploys/5f4d27a4e2799f592b16a388

What can I do?

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Victor

I basically use a whole new repository and it worked for some reason. Odd. Thanks anyway.

1 Like