Deploy error: unauthorized

Do you have any idea why I have Error: Unauthorized today?
Can it be related to the fact that I changed the email address of the associated GitHub account?
I didn’t change the auth token.

https://github.com/algosphere/algo-website/runs/504029930#step:8:12

hi victor, where do you have this error?

is this in a build log? if yes, can you please paste it?

hi @perry, yes the build log is linked in the first message, I cannot paste the whole log because of the characters limit but here is the extract:

Run netlify/actions/cli@master
  with:
    args: deploy --prod --dir public
  env:
    PRODUCTION: true
    HUGO_VERSION: 0.66.0
    NODE_VERSION: 12.14.0
    NETLIFY_SITE_ID: b44a9bd9-b9f6-423c-87e5-0e68297e4304
    NETLIFY_AUTH_TOKEN: ***
/usr/bin/docker run --name e87b52a289f48400814c7ba51ddf9ce933fd4c_beed21 --label e87b52 --workdir /github/workspace --rm -e PRODUCTION -e HUGO_VERSION -e NODE_VERSION -e NETLIFY_SITE_ID -e NETLIFY_AUTH_TOKEN -e INPUT_ARGS -e HOME -e GITHUB_REF -e GITHUB_SHA -e GITHUB_REPOSITORY -e GITHUB_RUN_ID -e GITHUB_RUN_NUMBER -e GITHUB_ACTOR -e GITHUB_WORKFLOW -e GITHUB_HEAD_REF -e GITHUB_BASE_REF -e GITHUB_EVENT_NAME -e GITHUB_WORKSPACE -e GITHUB_ACTION -e GITHUB_EVENT_PATH -e RUNNER_OS -e RUNNER_TOOL_CACHE -e RUNNER_TEMP -e RUNNER_WORKSPACE -e ACTIONS_RUNTIME_URL -e ACTIONS_RUNTIME_TOKEN -e ACTIONS_CACHE_URL -e GITHUB_ACTIONS=true -v "/var/run/docker.sock":"/var/run/docker.sock" -v "/home/runner/work/_temp/_github_home":"/github/home" -v "/home/runner/work/_temp/_github_workflow":"/github/workflow" -v "/home/runner/work/algo-website/algo-website":"/github/workspace" e87b52:a289f48400814c7ba51ddf9ce933fd4c deploy --prod --dir public

›   Error: Unauthorized

@perry Do you have any insight on this please?

I revoked the permission of Netlify Auth GitHub app and grant it again, to be sure that the new email address is taken into account if it was this that caused the problem (I also logged in and out of both services), but it’s still the same. I’ll have to mention that my sites are not linked to any Git repo (so the Netlify GitHub app is not activated), they are updated manually through GitHub Actions / Netlify CLI using auth tokens. Should I update the tokens?

Hi, @Victor, it does sound like the error is that the auth token isn’t working. Would you please try updating that and let us know if that resolves the issue or not?

Thanks @luke, indeed updating the tokens fixed the problem!