Deduping happening locally and then results in failed deploy on Netlify - gatsby issue

Hi,

When I build my gatsby site locally, I get the following in Terminal:

npx gatsby build                                                                                         ✹
success open and validate gatsby-configs - 0.083s
⠋ load plugins
objc[51693]: Class GNotificationCenterDelegate is implemented in both /Users/mariacam/Development/interglobalmedia/node_modules/sharp/vendor/lib/libgio-2.0.0.dylib (0x111aaf578) and /Users/mariacam/Development/interglobalmedia/node_modules/gatsby-plugin-manifest/node_modules/sharp/vendor/lib/libgio-2.0.0.dylib (0x113252578). One of the two success load plugins - 6.528s

When I remove one of them, at first the build works. But the second time I deploy, it fails again. I don’t know how to fix this. It has something to do with the gatsby-plugin-manifest and the gatsby-plugin-sharp. There is some kind of conflict going on here all of a sudden. I can’t believe that I might have to revert to gatsby 2.10.0 and Node 11.14.0 in order for this to work. I am finding NO ANSWERS on the Gatsby Github repo that will fix this.

Update 12.23.19: I finally figured this out. There were a whole bunch of things going on, and I wrote about the Gatsby/Node updating process on my blog and on my podcast: interglobalmedianetwork.com/blog

This included updating the gatsby-plugin-netlify-cms plugin among other things. The big thorn was the sharp plugin.