Custom SSL for branch deploys

Hi

We have a few branch subdomains that point to Netlify for our site app.appsmith.com.

I’ve followed the instructions to point the DNS to Netlify for all of them and now I’m reaching out to you to request that SSL certificates be provisioned for the following branches.

Would that be possible?

Hi

I just wanted to follow up and find out if this is possible.

If not, then we’ll have to find another way of going about this.

Best

Arpit

Hey @arpit, it’s definitely possible and you’ve done everything correctly for us to get this configured. Working on this now and will post again when it’s done!

We’ve added those subdomains to your cert, so you should be all set. Thanks a ton for your patience and please let us know if you run into any issues with this or need anything else.

Thanks Jen for your response.

Unfortunately, you’ve only added the first URL release.app.appsmith.com to the subdomain. Can you also please add develop.app.appsmith.com domain to the SSL certificate?

Hey @arpit,
I looked into this and develop.app.appsmith.com was on the certificate created on May 20. Then, at 2020-05-30 07:26:33 UTC, another cert was somehow issued which did not include that branch subdomain, but I’ve re-added it :slight_smile: Let me know if there are any issues.

Thanks a lot Jen. Everything seems to be working now.

1 Like