Custom_domain is owned by the other account for [ ifelse.codes ]

I was using domain ifelse.codes with another netlify account.
I deleted the account and removed DNS setting from my domain registrar.
Still, I am not able to add this domain to my account.

Can you please help.

I’m seeing that your DNS authority is demand.alpha.aridns.net.au. hostmaster.donuts.co., but without any name servers, mail servers, or CNAMEs set up. It looks as though you removed all the DNS records, which means your domain doesn’t point anywhere.

If this is what you were trying to do, you seem to have succeeded.

Is there a reason you did not add the Netlify name servers through the DNS settings page on your registrar?

Hi, @ifelse-codes, and welcome to the Netlify community site. :smiley:

I did find a DNS configuration for ifelse.codes which was created under a deleted team. I have deleted the unused DNS configuration now.

It should be possible to add this domain to the new site/account now. ​Please let us know if there are any other questions or if it still doesn’t work.

1 Like

i have the same problem with cryptpi.com
Can you please help.
Screenshot_2

Is there a possibility to release DNS Zones for foodsdogscaneat.com so I can add to my Netlify Domain ? I purchased the domain name from another user, he Deleted from his Netlify account, but it is still showing as owned by another user and I cannot add to my account.
Error Message =
A DNS zone for this domain already exists under a different account

DNS zones must be unique across Netlify. If you wish to claim the DNS zone for this account, please [contact support]

Hi who, thanks for getting in touch.

We have sent you an email to the email address associated with your Netlify account, and we’ll communicate with you through that email to continue resolving this issue.
(Please note that for security reasons, we will not contact you at email addresses not listed in your Netlify account.)

Also, please let us know with a reply here if you don’t receive a message from us.

2 Likes