Custom branch subdomain delivers outdated resources

Hello,

I’m facing an issue with site and its custom domain.

Even if I deploy a new commit on develop branch, Netlify keeps delivering outdated resources, in the browser which has already visited old deployed version.

I’ve disabled cache with Cache-Control header (no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate, max-age=0) but Netlify seems to ignore it and responds with 304 http code.

It only happens on develop branch and its custom branch subdomain.
If I try with another branch (like develop2) Netlify always responds with up-to-date resources.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hi, @Nigui, and welcome to the Netlify community site.

Would you please send us a URL which isn’t updating when new deploys occur? With this information, we will be able to research this issue.

You can private message (PM) that to one of our support staff and I’ve confirmed that PMs are enabled for your community login. Note, that only one person can see the PM and this will likely mean a slower reply than posting the information publicly. Please feel free to reply to however you prefer though.

If you also send us the path portion of the URL and API ID (the ID not the key) if you want to not say which site this is but still make the reply public.

Hi,
I’ve removed the branch then re-created/deployed it, and my content is up-to-date again.
I’ll keep you informed if problem reapper.
Thank you.

1 Like