Thanks! I found the issue. Was related to not having a hidden “form-name” input field for a react application. This helped https://www.netlify.com/blog/2017/07/20/how-to-integrate-netlifys-form-handling-in-a-react-app/
Thanks for this - my form wouldn’t accept data until I added the botfield and then this underneath:
<input type="hidden" name="form-name" value="contact" />
Was driving me nuts.
My question would be, if I use a “Branch Deploy” such as
staging for testing, should I be able to see it in
https://app.netlify.com/sites/YOURSITENAME/forms ? Or it needs to be on production?.
Yup, forms deployed on a branch will also show up on
/forms. We don’t separate forms based on the branch.
A post was split to a new topic: Form not showing in dashboard, duplicate form names?
If you still have forms concerns / trouble / issues / questions, start a new topic in
- Write a fantastic title that summarizes your issue and is helpful for other users
- The URL to your netlify site
- The HTML/JS code of your form, Example:
- The form name
- Any errors or logs from the Netlify build logs, dashboard or browser developer console
- Anything you have tried that did or didn’t help or make things better/worse
writing the best questions possible will ensure you get the best possible support in an efficient way from both community members and netlify staff.