Can't renew my domain

When I press on enable auto renew in DNS settings of domain I get an error unable to update auto renew error. Payment method is with credit card. Would be glad if you help me.

Hi @kaboomdev!

It looks like your domain has already expired, I have messaged you privately so we can address the issue.

Hello @laura. I also have the same issue. My domain expired 2 days ago, I added a valid CC but I still see the same message “unable to update auto renew”.

Many thanks,

David

Hi @davidcunha! Welcome to our Community!

You didn’t have auto-renew enabled for that domain which caused it to expire. We can help. Please confirm this is the domain and we’ll take care of the renewal: davidcunha.xyz

Thanks @laura. Yes this is the domain I want to auto-renew.

We just got that renewed for you!

You can enable auto-renewal under Domains in the Netlify UI so this doesn’t happen again next year.

Let us know if anything else is needed at this time.

@laura I have the exact same problem. Domain have expired 4 days ago and I can’t renew it. The domain is decryptr.xyz registered in name.com via Netlify.

Hi @dfalbel! Welcome to netlify community.

I have started the process to renew your domain decryptr.xyz. I will follow up here by the end of the week once its complete!

1 Like

OK @dfalbel, you’re all set. Your domain has been renewed for another year.

1 Like

Hello @laura, Please I have the same issue. The domain name is owoniyiadedoyin.com

Thanks

Hi @pbaba! Welcome to netlify community.

We’ve renewed your domain for another year for you.

You can now enable auto-renewal for next year here: Netlify App

Hello @laura

I have the same issue I am unable to auto renew my domain that expired on the 8th march 2020.

My domain is www.suoarik.com

Best Stephen

Hi, @suoarik, and welcome to the Netlify community site. :smiley:

We have sent you an email to the email address associated with your Netlify account, and we’ll communicate with you through that email to continue resolving this issue. (Please note that for security reasons, we will not contact you at email addresses not listed in your Netlify account.)

Also, please let us know with a reply here if you don’t receive a message from us.

Hi,

I have received and email that is addressed to the email that has signed up for the suoarik.com domain. And responded there, giving you permission to bill my account.

The domain has been renewed, @suoarik, and we replied to the email as well.

Hi Netlify Team. @luke I have the same issue. My domain is zipup.mx and it expired on march 27.

Hope you can help me to renew it.

Hi, @0smar.

We have sent you an email to the email address associated with your Netlify account, and we’ll communicate with you through that email to continue resolving this issue. (Please note that for security reasons, we will not contact you at email addresses not listed in your Netlify account.)

Also, please let us know with a reply here if you don’t receive a message from us.

Hi Laura,
I am having the same issue. My domain name is armghanhaider.com and I was unable to renew it since it expired. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

hey @shiftraza, do you get an error? if so, which one? thanks.

Hi @perry ,
It just says unable to update auto renew. My domain expired 4 days ago and I did not have auto renew on previously. I’m fine with paying 15$ to renew and my credit card info is up to date.

Thanks for the response.