Can't log in to my account

I signed up for a netlify account using github. The I disconnected my github from that account so I could use my github on a seperate account I have for work. Now I cannot log back into my personal account because it is disconnected from github (the way I logged in). This wouldn’t be much of a problem but one of the custom domains I have on my personal account is connected to a domain I need access too. Here is the message I get when trying to login to my personal netlify account.

Also I tried just to redeploy the site on my current working account, and it worked fine but I cannot add my custom domain to it because it is already being used on the other account.
The current working subdomain for the site right now is: gallant-snyder-57c956.netlify.app

I need to connect the custom domain: eventsbymagnolialane.com to this subdomain.

Please help. :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you got disconnected from your account.

Can you perform a password reset on your old account, using the email tied to the account (ie. your Github email)?

Cheers,

Mike

Hey Mike,

I tried to do an account reset for my github email. It tells me that there is no account for that email.

I just sent a password reset to the account email owning that domain. Can you double check that you received it and can access the site again?

Whenever I go to reset my password through the link I get sent to this page. Then I reenter my email and I get a new link and it takes me back to here.

Even the link you sent me

@jakegaughan,

The reset tokens will expire after 30 mins, can you double check that you are visiting the token within 30mins after sending it from the UI?

Mike

Yes! I have been doing it right away! Definitely not after 30 minutes…

The problem was fixed! They rolled back a deploy that was causing some issues!
Thank you for the help Mike!

2 Likes

I have this same problem who can help me

Can you elaborate on your problem? Provide some useful details such as email/site ID etc.

1 Like

can’t login to netlify through my github account. The browser is left thinking. I had a paid domain at netlify goldenfrogapp.com and I want to renew it

My email is amariveth@gmail.com but I don’t think I’m linked to that email but to my github user which is amarilisalveo

Hi :wave:t6: you can’t login to netlify due to failed payment. You currently have an outstanding balance of $14.99 . Do you agree to pay the balance? If so I can reactivate your account. Please confirm.

Thanks!

if i want to pay it please

Awesome thanks for confirming this! Please complete this payment method update here: Netlify App

hi i have the same problem, can you help me?

I don’t think your problem is the same as the above; I don’t see any unpaid bill there.

Please try to login and select the verify-my-account workflow and you should be able to verify your login.

If not, please let me know and I can send an email to you to start you on the process instead.

Hi, I can’t do the verify-my-account workflow. Because they wants documents that I cannot provide.

Why can’t you provide documents? Here is a list of acceptable documents. This is the only way to proceed. If you can’t supply documents you can signup for a Pro account.

Hello, good time, my country is not included in this list, what do you think I should do?