Can't connect to Netlify

Hi Yani,

This usually happens due to extensions or plugins. Could you let us know which exact version of which browser you use, and confirm that you are using no extensions or plugins with it?

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, I am using Goole Chrome 83.0.4103.106. The extensions are useful to me right now. They existed all the time, and I can loaded netlify successfully before. Dose this version of Chrome affect the loading?

Hi, @Yani.H, I am also using Chrome 83.0.4103.106 without any issues.

What IP address is returned when you do a DNS lookup for app.netlify.com?

$ nslookup app.netlify.com
Server:		8.8.8.8
Address:	8.8.8.8#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:	app.netlify.com
Address: 35.230.19.96

I got the answer 35.230.19.96 above. What is the answer when you make the DNS query?

Thanks for your help, Luke. My answer is 52.231.162.243

Hi, @Yani.H, that is an IP address for our service so the DNS lookup isn’t the issue.

Some nations are known to filter internet traffic. It is possible that this issue is related to governmental blocking of network traffic but that is only a best guess.

This most commonly is reported by people in Russia and China. If you are in one of those countries, governmental controls could be the reason our site doesn’t work for you.

Thank you very much, Luke. Yes, I am from China, it’s frustrated to hear that. I have found another way to deploy my website. Thank you guys all the same.

On 07/2/2020 17:11,Luke Lawson via Netlify Communitynetlify@discoursemail.com wrote:

Thank you for your help, Luke. My answer is 52.231.162.243

On 06/19/2020 20:06,Luke Lawson via Netlify Communitynetlify@discoursemail.com wrote: