Cannot download deployment

Please:

• Clicking on the download button returns “generating zip” and then, later, “error during download”
  • Tried in Chrome and Safari
  • eloquent-lalande-6f6620

Any one else had this issue?

Hi, @sparkchange, and welcome to our Netlify community site.

How many files and what is the total size of those files in the deployment being downloaded?

Hi @luke, I have the same issue. I’d like to download Wordpress pages for which I lost access. Is there a way to bypass this download error? Thanks!

Hi, @yve, and welcome the the Netlify community site.

Which site is giving this error? I’ll see if we can find another way to download the deployed site.

Hi @luke, thanks for getting back to me, really appreciate it! :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s this page: https://site-dv-pollen.netlify.com/
Would be great to get the files from the latest successful deployment: Jul 30, 2019 at 12:59 AM.

Thanks!

Hmm, we’re not easily able to get at that deploy either - it’s pretty big and that only really works for smaller deploys. I do not think we’ll get a fix, very soon though.

So - in the meantime, could we maybe help with the root of your issue? I think you probably don’t want to download the deployment just for the sake of downloading it - so maybe you’re debugging some other issue we can try to help you work through?