I need some advice to debug this deploy https://app.netlify.com/sites/prabuw/deploys/5e9d6d4f405f0d10a758803e
The same command (
gatsby build) is working locally. It’s a standard gatsby site - gatsby advanced theme.
The changes since the previous deployment include a commit which removes the dependency (
gatsby-plugin-react-svg) from the solution. This dependency was added first by me and then removed when I realised I’m not using it anymore.
I can’t think what is causing this issue nor can I see any logs that indicate what could be causing it. My next step is to rollback the commits in the last deployment and deploy it again.
- Reverting the commits did not make a difference
- Upgrading the dependencies also made no difference.
- I’m using gatsby-source-strava
- Strava have short-lived tokens only (~ 3 hours).
- I don’t want to check into the source code the token so added it to the environment variables in Netlify as prescribed in the docs of the plugin.
- It had expired and somehow in the building of the site it caused it to fail (not sure why).
- Strava has refresh tokens, but I’m not sure how to extract them. This issue on the repo has a few leads.