We are developing a site with gatsby.js that is getting data from a worpress backend installed on bluehost.
- Several Images are missing when deploying the site on netlify
- There is no error in the deploy log
- When running the site locally with
gatsby build, all images are there
How to reproduce
- It seams that this problem happens more often once the total amount of images on the site grows
- Currently we have around 200 images
- The largest images have a size of 3000x3000px and a file size of 3MB
- Aside from this, it is hard to find a specific pattern.
- Sometimes it helps the delete the image in WordPress and re-uploading it. But then, some other image is missing
- Find the deploy log here
** Live site**
- Missing image in the third row on the left
- gatsby 2.13.29
- gatsby-source-wordpress 3.1.9
- git hosted on bitbucket
- WordPress 5.2.3
- WordPress hosted on bluehost
My development environment
- OsX 10.13.6
- Is there a way to debug the communication between netlify and bluest?
- Is there a max bandwidth at netlify?
- Any other ideas how to solve this
Thanks a lot!