Are there storage limits on the Starter plan?

Hello,
I’m currently considering migrating my webcomic (awwfeathers.com) to a new host, and another creator recommended Netlify. I wanted to make sure I understand what’s included with the Starter plan.

First, are there any limits to how much total storage space is taken up by my website and all the media associated with it (mostly images)?

Second, my understanding is that the bandwidth limit of 100GB refers to the total amount of data downloaded by visitors to my site per month. Is that correct?

Thanks for the help!

There is no storage limit, but we don’t deploy very large sites (e.g. 100Gb or 30,000 files) well. It’s certainly free to try to see if our system handles your site well :slight_smile:

And yes, you are correct about bandwidth charging ONLY for outgoing traffic to your visitors (unless you use our reverse proxying feature - Rewrites and proxies | Netlify Docs - in which case you’re also charged for the traffic the browser sends to the remote service).

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip! I don’t think my site will even come close to being too big then. :smile:

I want to make a website that I will have my 3D GTA style game public for download .My game will be big because I have very big textures (I mean big size textures) and this leads to a big storage game .Can I do that or do you have anything else to suggest .Thanks a lot and have a nice day

GameDev8769 .

hi there, I think your answer is in the posts above :slight_smile: If you have additional specific questions, let us know.