Another Site is already using this domain - Quietinho em Casa

Hi everyone,

I try register my own domain in Custom Domain but i recive the message:

“Another site is already using this domain” error trying to set custom domain “www.quietinhoemcasa.com” on site “quietinhoemcasabr”

And I register in Domain Tab:

And Try make a link with my netlify site.

And recive the same message. I already transferred my domain (goddady) to Netlify DNS. Can we help me?

Regards :smiley:

Hi, @QuietinhoEmCasaBR, and welcome to the Netlify community site. :smiley:

We have sent you an email to the email address associated with your Netlify account, and we’ll communicate with you through that email to continue resolving this issue. (Please note that for security reasons, we will not contact you at email addresses not listed in your Netlify account.)

Also, please let us know with a reply here if you don’t receive a message from us.

Hi, Luke!

I answered this question before yesterday inside the email. Can you help me? because of the issue my website doesn’t work in Responsive mode and i cant share…

Hi, Luke!

I answered this question before yesterday inside the email. Can you help me? because of the issue my website doesn’t work in Responsive mode and i cant share…

Hi, @QuietinhoEmCasaBR. I replied via the email just now. You should be able to add this domain to your site now.

Please reply anytime if this doesn’t work or if there are other questions. :+1:

Hi, Luke!

Thanks so much!! Its works now :smiley:

Have a great week!

Regards,
Gui

1 Like