Adding repo from bitbucket failed admin rights

Creating a new site from git with bitbucket fails with error:
“We couldn’t set up continuous deployment for this repository. This typically happens when you don’t have admin rights to the repository.”

I do have admin rights to the bitbucket repo.

I can’t change an existing projects repo or add a new one.

I have switched to github and it works.

5 Likes

Hi there,

Having the same issue with all our repos, tried with multiple users/bitbucket accounts (all are admins) and multiple Netlify accounts. Can’t add any Bitbucket sites currently…

@Matthew_Jones and @eugenfigursky, I can confirm this behavior and have filed a new issue for it.

I don’t have an official ETA for a fix but we are aware of the issue and we’ll follow-up here when (technically “if” but almost certainly “when”) it is resolved.

We appreciate the fact that both of you took time to notify us about this and thank you both for doing so.

Please reply with any questions, otherwise, we’ll update this topic again as soon as we get this resolved.

This is just to bring it to your notice, currently I am also facing the same issue with bitbucket. (Haven’t tried with github). Last week I published a new site on Netlify using Bitbucket and it all worked fine.

Same issue here. Tried deploying from a branch and a completely new repo. Same problem.

Same here- getting the “We couldn’t set up continuous deployment for this repository. This typically happens when you don’t have admin rights to the repository.” message when deploying a new site from bitbucket. I do have admin rights…

We are also having the below error, this is an urgent issue for us as its not feasible for us to deploy sites manually in the mean time.

“We couldn’t set up continuous deployment for this repository. This typically happens when you don’t have admin rights to the repository.”

Hi everyone, we have a fix in place, and encourage you to try and relink your repositories at this point in time. A change to BitBucket’s API went live last night, resulting in code no longer working as anticipated!

If you are still having issues, please let us know!

1 Like

I can confirm it is now working for us again. Thanks for the fast fix :confetti_ball::clap:

1 Like

Fantastic. Glad to hear. Thanks @keiko and @imorente for being the heroines of the hour :muscle:

Please let us know if you have any more issues.

Working again for me- but fyi, only after a fresh log in. Thanks!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Another site is already using this domain error, bitbucket?