Add file upload percentage or total mb/gb of file uploaded

Can you add a upload percentage or total mb/gb of file uploaded when you upload files and push so I can tell how much of the files have been uploaded like for example big files where you can’t tell if it’s stopped and don’t know how much of the file has been uploaded.

Hmm, how long / big is your deploy? It’s not a bad feature request, but it’s also not a normal use case that you’d have few huge files vs a ton of smaller ones as that’s what our CDN supports best :slight_smile:

Could you help me understand those details?

It can sometimes be a few 100mb or so but it would be nice just to be able to see how much it has done and monitor it, just feels limited and annoying not knowing what it is doing etc or even at what speed it’s uploading.

Hey corey - see my response to your other question here: Netlify CLI gets stuck handling files over 40MB in size

that said, it might be useful to have this even for uploads that are under the limit of what our CDN can reasonably handle, so I recommend you jump in to this thread: Feature requests - what do you already love, what could be better?

and outline your use case so we can consider it when we review those posts :slight_smile: