About the Support category

The Support Category is the best place to get help solving non-administrative related issue. Please check out our detailed, vetted Support Guides and the search first, before you start a new post.

In all posts, please provide your Netlify site name, domains, any errors you are receiving, and other information about relevant such as what you have already attempted when you post. The better the post = the faster we can help!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Account blocked

I’ve been having issue from the very first day I opened this netlify with my GitHub account . It keeps stating that the email have already been registered log in to continue with GitHub. I did not get any verification code but a message to verify my identity and have done that severally and it still not working please help me to re
solve this issue by enable my account.

Do not post in any random thread, @Bisluv. Your own thread will be reviewed and actioned accordingly.

Hi, i am new to netlify and i’m faing proble signing in via github its throwing error: Authenticating failed due to the following error: bad_verification_code: The code passed is incorrect or expired. error=bad_verification_code&error_description=The+code+passed+is+incorrect+or+expired.&error_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.github.com%2Fapps%2Fmanaging-oauth-apps%2Ftroubleshooting-oauth-app-access-token-request-errors%2F%23bad-verification-code
don’t know what to do i’ve tried login via email and password and it says your account is suspended but how is that possible i just created an acount

Open a new post about it. Kindly don’t post in random posts.