A DNS zone for this domain already exists under a different account Help

“A DNS zone for this domain already exists under a different account” error creating DNS zone for “cheyennesacebo.com

I had deleted the account that the following domain was linked to before realizing that that domain was linked to that account.

Thank you,

Hi @csancho! Welcome to netlify community.

I have deleted that DNS zone for you, and you should be able to re-create it under your new account now.

Hi @laura
We have the same issue. Could you please delete rtd-team.tk from your DNS?
We’ve moved our website to the different account, but can’t re-attach this domain even after a week
Thank you!

Hi @rtd3team! Welcome to netlify community.

We’ve deleted the rtd-team.tk DNS record for you. Do you need the www.rtd-team.tk record deleted as well?

@laura Hi again!

Yes, please, if it possible

Do you need the www.rtd-team.tk record deleted as well?

Could you clarify please, when we can use this domain again after deleting, because we still have message that DNS record already exists (domain: rtd-team.tk)
Thanks

Hi rtd3team, thanks for getting in touch.

We have sent you an email to the email address associated with your Netlify account, and we’ll communicate with you through that email to continue resolving this issue.

(Please note that for security reasons, we will not contact you at email addresses not listed in your Netlify account.)

Also, please let us know with a reply here if you don’t receive a message from us.

Hello! @laura I am having the same problem as discussed here… When I try to add the domain program.codes the following error comes:
A DNS zone for this domain already exists under a different account
So, I request you to clear the DNS zone for program.codes as well as www.program.codes

**P.S. I have always used one account on Netlify still don’t why this error is coming **

Hello @luke ! I hope you have seen my above request. It has been around 11 hours since this request and I have not got any response…
Therefore please help me out with this.

Hi axaysharma, thanks for getting in touch.

We have sent you an email to the email address associated with your Netlify account, and we’ll communicate with you through that email to continue resolving this issue.
(Please note that for security reasons, we will not contact you at email addresses not listed in your Netlify account.)

Also, please let us know with a reply here if you don’t receive a message from us.

1 Like