πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ 3 days trying to deploy but still not!

how to get Build command build, Publish directory and Environment variables. I think I want this to deploy my website.

hi there, we need a little more information before we can assist.

this is the best place to start:

Let us know if you need assistance with more specific problems! :slight_smile:

still not working!

how do I know the configuration for my website??
I want to get these Build command build, Publish directory and Environment variables to deploy the website?

please help me, 3 days and still not deploy!!!

Maybe the problem is here

Your last successful deploy was here: Netlify App

As per Perry’s advice (that document) you don’t have an index.html file. Therefore, when you navigate to https://www.codingandgeology.com you will get an error.

Other pages such as https://www.codingandgeology.com/home/ are available.

1 Like

Great Pieparker, but I want www.codingandgeology.com to be the home page, what should I do??

If i put the home files to not in one folder but with other folders without inside folder I mean, does it works then??

1 Like

Yes, exactly! Instead of having SITE/home/index.html, you need SITE/index.html :slight_smile:

1 Like

i changed it locally, now how to update it here on netlify i bought my custom domain i can’t buy another!!

how to update my website? i have i a lot in deplo7 page so i can’t update my website!!

hi @Saad3111, please only start one thread for one topic at a time - we are a small team (8 people) responsible for hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide, and duplicate threads and posts make more work for us and won’t get a faster response.

I am having a little trouble following what you are asking, but it seems like you have made some local changes and are trying to deploy them to update your website, is that correct?

When you initially created a site, how did you deploy? Did you use CI (continuous integration, where you add files to git and push, and we then deploy your site) or drag and drop in the web interface?

If its the latter, then you can drag and drop the folder with the new updated site and the old one will be overwritten. If its the former, you will have to add the files to git, commit, and push, which will trigger a rebuild and your new site will be deployed.

If you can try and explain in more detail what you are trying to do, we will able to be more helpful.

1 Like

well done! it works, check it out :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

1 Like